When you can’t get the motel in the park

I was on my way to a family event in the beautiful state of Colorado when I got pulled over by a state trooper.

As I tried to explain to the officer that I had booked the hotel room for my kids and a friend, he said “Well, you’re not allowed to rent a motel in this park, are you?”

I thought he was joking, but he didn’t have a chance to.

It was a good-natured remark, but it did not sit well with the trooper.

The man, who was clearly upset about my having been in violation of the law, demanded to see my driver’s license.

The trooper complied and told me that if I was going to use the park, I was required to get a “green light” from the park’s park superintendent.

The officer then pointed at my license and said, “The license doesn’t say that you’re allowed to do this.”

In Colorado, a permit is required for all activities in a park or a designated recreation area, such as the Grand Traverse or the Lake Placid area.

The permit is valid for 90 days, and it can be renewed for another 90 days at a cost of $10.

As an avid backpacker, I have long taken pride in being able to make my own reservations at many major theme parks in the US.

I have had many memorable experiences in these parks, and I was very happy to be able to go back to a park where I could be sure to be treated fairly.

I was pleased to learn that the park superintendent had taken my license away.

This is an important decision, but one that we all should take seriously.

If you or anyone you know needs help with a ticket or a legal issue, visit our legal resources page to find more information.